Friday, January 28, 2011

Jonah's Video

If you know me well, you know I'm always working on some sort of "Jonah Project". If it's not his novel than it's his picture book. And if it's not his picture book, it's his Christmas stocking. And if it's not his Christmas stocking, it's his chest. I have so many things I want to do in memory of Jonah that I seem to always be working on something. Which is good I guess. It's how I mourn. I feel like if I always have something more I need to do for him before I'm "done" than I can keep him alive forever. Some day I'll need to get over that feeling, but I can tell that that day is nowhere nearby.

I've wanted a short video of Jonah's pictures and clips since he passed away but it's realllllly hard for me to be "creative". It's certainly not professional quality, but I'm glad to have a nice video to look at whenever I want. Enjoy :)

12 comments:

  1. What a sweet video. Jonah is seriously so adorable. He makes the cutest faces, and I love reading your blog and seeing all his videos and pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should know by now that this is going to make me cry! That was beautiful, I love the music, the pictures are great! He truly is gorgeous Brooke!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful. Thank you for sharing this sweet video with all of us. You are one strong woman and I have learned so much by reading your blog and hearing of your faith. Thank you Jonah, Brooke, and Ransom for being good examples and helping others to be better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing tribute to Jonah. You guys are such an inspiration. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. brooke that video is beautiful, you did a great job with it. what a special boy that you have the privilege of someday raising! he is gorgeous and you guys make the cutest parents. thanks for sharing this

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not professional quality? That was amazing! What a sweet, precious little guy. I didn't know you had so many more pictures of him that we hadn't seen yet. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful family! I love all of you so much and you can see the love in both your eyes for Jonah. I cannot wait to be with him again. It was very well done and I loved all of it. Thank you so much for sharing as it keeps him close.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a perfect video Brooke, Jonah is so perfect. Thank you for sharing it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh brookie. We loved it! Kason wanted to watch it over and over..and we did..as I cried over and over :) Such a perfect little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It was beautiful! I just had to cry. What a lucky little boy Jonah is to have such a wonderful Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sweet video made me cry, hes so perfect! My favorite is 3:07 so cute. I love this because there were so many pictures you hadn't posted before.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful. <3 to you and Ransom :)

    ReplyDelete